Saturday, September 17, 2005

My Aunt Betty took me out to lunch today for my birthday

 

My Aunt Betty called and invited me to lunch to celebrate my 40th Birthday.  We chose the buffet at a truck stop in Gray's Summit.  Then we meandered through Shaw Nature Preserve, it was really pretty there.  I saw a Black Snake, but I wasn't quick enough with my camera to catch it on film.  Earlier this week I was feeling a little down about being by myself on my birthday, but I have preservered and I feel better now.  I will let you know if I feel different tomorrow at 12:01 am when I turn the big four ohhhh.  It could be worse...I could be unemployed, I could be in an abusive relationship, I could have cancer.  Lots of things to be happy about!  I have a poem rattling around in my head I may try to scribble down...

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment