I have been 40 for a little over 12 hrs now. LOL... My ex-fiance Mary called me last night to wish me a Happy Birthday, Jen a co-worker just called and my folks called too. For a second I started getting down on myself over failed relationships, but then I remembered my greatest failure was also my greatest success...so it all evens out... I cleaned the bathroom, and I am going to clean out my car today and finally buy a hubcap for my ugly nekkid wheel. I am SO not a car guy. I may go out to eat this evening and see a movie. I have to pick up Ray at the airport at midnight tonight, and I have an early Manager's meeting in the morning (HELLO 7am!). All in all, I have a good life and I am happy to be in the game...
::throws the dice::
[David<~~lucky guy]
No comments:
Post a Comment