Thursday, February 2, 2006

an update on dear ol' David

1)     Princess is back home safe and sound.  I hadn't seen the stupid dog in quite a while and I was worried that my neighbors had lost their dog.  I felt guilty because I wasn't able to catch Princess that first day she ran off.  Anywho...I saw her in the backyard a couple of days ago, she's A-Ok.

 

2)     Dobbs called me back the very next day and I had the Store Manager lecture me on how everything was my fault for about 30 minutes.  I didn't say a thing, I just let him stumble over his poor attempt at customer service.  Finally he admitted that his guys might have broken my windshield wiper fluid reservoir and he would pay to replace it in my vehicle.  I told him to jump in the lake.  I also told him to NEVER contact me again, I was serious when I told him that DOBBS blew it.  Dobbs is a crappy business with crappy people working there and I don't want anything to do with them anymore.  I will PAY for the replacement of my windshield wiper fluid reservoir myself and consider myself lucky not to have to set foot inside a DOBBS ever again...

 

3)     I am still sick, and it sucks.  I am calling in sick to work today.

 

4)     Ray lost at RISK.  I didn't win, I barly made it past the point that Ray was gobbled up.  But the funny part is...RAY LOST!  And he didn't take it so well...

 

5)     I am still very good looking and smart (just for the record)

 

 

(David all bundled up coughing and sneezing with a runny nose)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment