PuppyTherapy: Elect - which ones are the control freaks
Electromgcn: Pup, the ones who act like control freaks
PuppyTherapy: elect - how about the ones who try to control the room but aren't even atheists?
Electromgcn: COntrol freaks tend to play the martyr, and victim a lot to sway others
PuppyTherapy: those peoplare my favorites
Sunny B Badd: Electro, yep
ChimeraMorph: how odd......
Sunny B Badd: Electro, she has no idea you're talking about her
PuppyTherapy: Fast - you missed my question - scroll up
Electromgcn: lol Sun
PuppyTherapy: PuppyTherapy: Fast - did you see sunny telling people who to speak to and who not to speak to? thought you said something about that....
PuppyTherapy: It amazes me that so many people are actually AFRAID to say anything negative to sunny when she's here, but when she's not - it's another story
Smaptimillian: I'm not afraid to say anything negative about Sunny.
AnomicAgnostic: i ignore sunny...she speaks nonsense
Smaptimillian: She's a wanker.
Sunny B Badd: <~~~ very very scary person
PuppyTherapy: she really has a lot of control over many people - and for that she should be congratulated
AnnieInstead: Puppy Sunny is nothing but nice as far as I know
PuppyTherapy: Annie - stick around
atchmouser: <~~scared of Sunny
STIGMATA6X3: they dont call you badd for nothing
Sunny B Badd: Stig, lol
Sunny B Badd: TY Annie
Sunny B Badd: Watch???
Sunny B Badd: BOO!!!!!!!
Sunny B Badd: hahahaha!!!
Watchmouser: lol
PuppyTherapy: but I'll give you this - Sunny is a master at chatting, absolutel master, which must be sooo nice to be good at at least ONE thing
ELDAVO12: Puppy IM
AnnieInstead: Puppy what is your problem? Wake up on the wrong side of the galaxy?
Sunny B Badd: Is it just me, or is Puppy like that SmartNSassyGal used to be?
ChimeraMorph: Annie...she's just reponding to a question I asked Sun earlier....
PuppyTherapy: nope Annie, I finally WOKE up, is my point, I suppose
STIGMATA6X3: Like sand thru the hour glass so are the days of BA
LeeDeeBee0: lol sTig
Sunny B Badd: Well I think that if someone doesn't like someone else, they should put that person on ignore and carry on, and NOT keep obsessing over said person, like Sassy always died.
Sunny B Badd: *did
Sunny B Badd: I think I shall now click all the mentally ill people :)
ChimeraMorph: *shakes head in confusion...* I just don't know why so many people would tell me something that wasn't true....oh well <shrug>
PuppyTherapy: chim - it IS true
PuppyTherapy: lol elect
Electromgcn: there are at least 3 more
Lrcressida: Sunny oh no i am about to be clicked, Jesus help me.
PuppyTherapy: lmfao rc
Sunny B Badd: Electro, yep - I just put Puppy on ignore
STIGMATA6X3: this eyetalian doesnt call it gravy
Sunny B Badd: so I have one less obsessive liar on ignore
You really need a girlfriend
ReplyDelete