ChimeraMorph: Hey Benny
PuppyTherapy: it's called the Fear Factor
Sunny B Badd: (((Toofie))))
PuppyTherapy: and it's funnier than hell
PuppyTherapy: my point is this - most of us are here to have fun, real fun, but some have ulterior motives, and will go out of their way to DEMAND that people ignore this one or that or THEY will be ignored
PuppyTherapy: granted, most don't heed the master, but it's mean and grade school to ask people to do this - and it's basically enough, now
PuppyTherapy: it shouldn't be tolerated
STIGMATA6X3: puppy that was done to me by houd
AnnieInstead: <--- hops on slug's lap
OnlineHost: ELDAVO12 has left the room.
Blue666phoeenix: I see out pet Fudie is here.
Lrcressida: CHIM: I was referring t GIAM regs who have disappeared also Ciberpuppie and Dougiekewl nd of course "ATHEIST"
PuppyTherapy: stig - and to me, twice, by sunny
PoolGodess: Back
PuppyTherapy: and it happened right after I got home from meeting MK - and MKelly was verbally brutalized
PoolGodess: Hey Bennykins :)
ChimeraMorph: wb Poolie
Sunny B Badd: Pool, Sassy Jr. is here
PoolGodess: Sassy Jr?
PuppyTherapy: RC - I'm PuppyByNature, JennDon'tBuyIt, Arfus Poeticus'
ChimeraMorph: whatever happened to MKelle? she used to come in here quite a bit? I always liked her
AnomicAgnostic: this is insane
PuppyTherapy: NOT puppy in a blender
Sunny B Badd: Pool, yeah, watch. See who is going on and on and on about me for hours, without me even talking to or about it
PuppyTherapy: I've NEVER been in a blender!!!!!
AnomicAgnostic: THIS IS A CHATROOM - GROW UP
AnomicAgnostic: ugh
PuppyTherapy: see? THIS is why we are no longer friends
Lrcressida: PUPPY: It is hard ot imagine one consistently talking to only those others tell you to listen to. I think as a room we drop the ball and are overly mean to polite fundies.
Sunny B Badd: LOL Stiggy
LeeDeeBee0: lol stig good point
PuppyTherapy: it's the insults, and the back biting, and the obsession, and the name calling
AnomicAgnostic: discussing interesting things
PuppyTherapy: and it never stops
AnomicAgnostic: not chatroom factions
Lrcressida: Sunny is Puppy Sassy Jr.?
PuppyTherapy: and it's done, now
PuppyTherapy: RC - not quite
PoolGodess: I hate this.
Sunny B Badd: LrCress, Yes sir - can'tcha tell?
PuppyTherapy: but until she stops with the name calling and threatening MY friends.............................
Lrcressida: Sunny I know for a fact that the morning crowd of Malakas and meanies badmouth you regularly
Smaptimillian: Hobbit is right. We have to stop these outsiders from seducing our regs and dragging them away.
Sunny B Badd: LRcress, oh yeah
PuppyTherapy: RC --- I'm not a part of that group either
ALL THE DRAMA IN BA HAS ONE PERSON IN COMMON...
(David and I am being quiet no longer)
You need a girlfriend
ReplyDelete