Wednesday, February 1, 2006

I got a TOS last night in BA...

Dear Member,

America Online has been notified of a Terms of Service (TOS) violation in an AOL chat room committed by one of the screen names on your account. A written warning has been entered in your account record along with the information below.

On 01/31/06 18:51:31 Eastern the ELDAVO12 screen name violated the TOS in the Beliefs Atheism chat room. The following is an excerpt from the chat room discussion:

ELDAVO12: xxxxxxx you are particularly dumb aren`t you?

When creating an AOL account, all members agree to abide by America Online`s TOS. These guidelines prohibit vulgar language, sexually explicit images, harassment, discussion of illegal activities, and/or other activities that may impair the enjoyment of our members.

Please take a moment to be sure all users of this account are familiar with Keyword: TOS. To learn more about how to protect your AOL account, we recommend you visit Keywords: Neighborhood Watch and Parental Controls.

If you have any comments or questions, please send e-mail to TOSGeneral.

Regards,

Sydney
Community Action Team
America Online, Inc.

 

Minor Bureaucrats in India have an overdeveloped sense of their own importance.  If I didn't have this journal on AOL I would cancel my subscription, AOL (Not Responding) is a screwed up company...

 

                     (and I'm sick too... ::pouts:: ...)

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment