Sunday, February 5, 2006

BA Room DRAMA

ChimeraMorph: I keep hearin' that you IM people and tell them they can't be your friends if they talk to someone you don't like....is that true?!
Sunny B Badd: Chim, nope, not one grain of truth in that
Sunny B Badd: Chim, I suggest you consider your "source" on that one
PuppyTherapy: Sunny - so you didn't tell Fred to do that with me???????
PuppyTherapy: liar
ChimeraMorph: huh.....I just kept hearing it.....from several different regs...that's why I asked ya
PuppyTherapy: totally
Sunny B Badd:
Chimmy, I suggest you IM fred and ask him - he will back up what I say
PuppyTherapy: no he won't
STIGMATA6X3:
and while you're IMing fred     talk dirty to him
ChimeraMorph: um....poor ol' Fred is only one of the roomies that told me that....
PuppyTherapy: Fred IM'd me immediately to tell me you were doing that to him
Lrcressida:
Chimerapmorph:  I have experienced this by those that owuld c0ontrol to whom i communicate within chat.  Can we say anal retentive control freak.
PuppyTherapy:
she did it to me twice
AnomicAgnostic:
"dont talk to these people or you cant be my friend" lol.....hahahahaha
PuppyTherapy:
and finally the second time, I told her I was finished being friends
AnomicAgnostic:
thats awesome
ChimeraMorph:
Lrc....we could say that...or we could say lots of other things as well
AnomicAgnostic: when it gets to that point, it is time to sign off aol for a month
ChimeraMorph:
Sun..why would they tell me that if ya didn't really do that? is it some great conspiracy?
Sunny B Badd: Chim, again, I suggest you consider the source.  In fact, ask leeDeeBee, Babby, or Pool if I ever did that to them
PuppyTherapy: first with Buzz and then with MKelly - of course, she ONLY said all of that AFTER I met MK, Vex, and Fred while showing my dogs in florida
Electromgcn:
Sunny,   this is a typical example of control freak behavior, I hope you expected it and are not harmed by it
Sunny B Badd: Chim, I have no idea, but I do suspect one very mentally ill woman is behind it.
PuppyTherapy: chim - half of the room is conspiring against her
PuppyTherapy:
the point is: Chim's SEEN you do it
PuppyTherapy:
Fast - did you see Sunny do that to anyone?
STIGMATA6X3:
there are so many mentally ill people coming to BA  how will we ever know which one it is???
Electromgcn: best just to ignore tha control freak regs
Hobbit refugee: Im mentally ill
Sunny B Badd:
Electro, I agree.
Hobbit refugee: ask my girlfriend

1 comment: