Friday, July 15, 2005

JOB HUNT UPDATE...

OK, here we go...

 

On Monday I flew into Chicago's O'Hare Airport and met Karen a Regional VP for an interview.  It went VERY WELL.  She wanted me to fly to Dallas to meet Allan the District Manager for St. Louis.  I flew into Dallas/Ft. Worth Airport on Wednesday and interviewed with Allan.  It went VERY WELL.  My Dad then picked me up at the airport and I have been spending a Mini-Vacation on the Ranch here in Texas (Photos to follow).  This morning Allan called me and offered me the Store Manager position for the new store they are building out in FENTON.   :)

 

I have been through a lot lately, and it feels good to get some good news for a change.  I am ecstatic...

 

 

1 comment:

  1. ((((((((David))))))))
    YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!  Congradulations!!!!!!!   I knew you would do great.  (I had my fingers AND toes crossed for you anyway.)    ;D      

    hugs, Bren  

    ReplyDelete