Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Completed my first day of training...

I trained over at the Crestwood store today.  It takes a lot of energy to pay that much attention...LOL!  I went with the Store Manager that is training me to see my new store.  It looks great, no sign on the front yet, and the workers are still building the store on the inside, but the outside is finished!  I am fired up...

 

Had an incident today on the way home from training...

 

You know what is worse than having your passenger seat filled with manuals and training material?

(When you take a sharp turn and it all falls on the floor)

 

You know what is worse than that?

(When the falling material dumps your peanut butter cups from Cracker Barrel onto the floorboard)

 

You know what is worse than that?

(When you scoop up all the peanut butter cups and have to pick off dirt and hairs)

 

You know what is worse than that?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(When you eat them anyway...)

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment