Why chew one piece of Bubblicious Bubble Gum when you can shove TWO pieces into your mouth! That way both pieces lose their flavor at the same time and you can make your jaw hurt from chewing way too much gum, ::points to the side of my head:: "Logical!"
I just got back from FIRESTONE (notice that I did NOT spend any money at DOBBS). I bought a new tire and now my car doesn't shimmy any more. I was kind of getting used to the Latin Highway Rhythm. I also stopped at AutoZone and bought a new set of hubcaps (they were more expensive than at Wal-Mart but I'll be damned if I spend any money in the Evil Empire). Please don't get me confused with a "Car Guy". My buddy Pablo can appreciate this, it took me three trips out to look at my car before I figured out what size of hubcaps to buy. I also bought some bubble gum there and I am still chewing the flavorless oversized lump right now...
David and I am so NOT a Gearhead...
No comments:
Post a Comment