Wednesday, May 17, 2006

DAVID<~~~~~~Tattoo Snob!

     There are tattoos that I have seen that I like.  But honestly most people do not think for themselves and just do what the person standing next to them is doing.  If I had a dime for every chick with a tattoo on the small of her back I could retire.  In my mind tattoos have traveled from "Biker" to "Punk" to "Trendy" to "White Trash".  Please keep in mind that I have had my tats picked out for a long time now and I had a subscription to "SkinArt" for the first year it was published.  But I don't have any tattoos on my body.  It is a permanent addition.  They don't come off with rubbing alcohol...  We have an entire Generation that look like two year olds that have gotten a hold of a permanent marker and scribbled all over themselves.  It is especially sad for the women.  They now have a permanent fashion accessory that they can't take off, there will come a time when they want to wear something and they won't be able to, or want to go somewhere and they can't because of their tattoo.  And just think, pretty soon we will have 60 yr old women with blue fuzzy tattoos like the WWII Vets have.  ::shudder::  One of the good things about women and tattoos is that if you ask to see them they will whip out their boob or undo their jeans to show you, that's kind of nice.  I haven't gotten my tattoos because I'm not convinced that they will look so good on me.  I don't want to be trendy (remember I took out the earring in my left ear when all the other guys got their ears pierced)So I don't know.  I dated a girl that had some plants and flowers that started on her lower back and ended up between her shoulders and it looked great, but she also had a pumpkin tattooed on her foot ::shrugs::  David<~~has been to a tattoo convention.  All the female managers I work with have tattoos (except the oldest one and she is planning to get one soon), but NONE of the male managers do...  I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I graduated High School in 1983 and I witnessed the madness that was the fashion craze called Clogs...  Ugliest shoe in existence and it makes a girl sound like a cow coming down the hallway (at least the Crocs aren't loud).  So what is my opinion worth?  NOTHING.  Do what you like.  The world needs another Tweety Bird peeking out of some woman's cleavage...

 

(still sick and i'm in an ugly mood)

 

 

this entry is best viewed in a box and not full screen...

No comments:

Post a Comment