Sunday, December 11, 2005

We are getting busy at the bookstore!

I think I'm going to frame the printed copies of the fundraising brochure that Dan sent me.  Is there no end to my vanity?  Doesn't appear so...  I saw Good Night and Good Luck tonight, it was filmed in black and white and is a pretty good movie.  Really takes you back to the time when there was an ignorant political figure trying to control the USA through fear, lies, and intimidation...

 

We are at a junction in the US, it is time to take back our moral center from the people who would twist our country into something they would like it to be, something smaller and not as intelligent as we could be.  I for one do not want to turn the clock back to the Inquisition...

 

                                   David<~~~~~~standing on his soapbox!

 

Still have my tie on from work, reclining on my sofa pecking away at the keys on this here new fangled MAchine... 7:26pm on Sunday December 11th.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment