Bobbebell: Lfn.......lol
Sonja baby 1972: what smash
SmashThisMirror4: Tammy-my father was very strict- you just did not mess around
Sonja baby 1972: ?
Tammythebratt: Smash, that's a good thing.
Phys1r5: lol indeed lfn, it does appear that humanity goes through a kind of parabola like existence
MrsDorfl: ELD, that's profound. Can I quote you?
ELDAVO12: sure
Phys1r5: old age too will have its great problems
ELDAVO12: start a club
Tammythebratt: I had just turned 15 when I lost the big " V "
SmashThisMirror4: we even had to wear a skirt or dress to dinner every night-ate as a family- NEVER called adults by their first name-ect
ELDAVO12: but I want a cut of the membership fees
OnlineHost: Tyrebitre has entered the room.
Phys1r5: from child to child
Tammythebratt:
Sonja baby 1972: yep
Tammythebratt: lol
ELDAVO12: and any royalities of my image
MrsDorfl: {{{{{{{{{{{{{AMEW}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
ELDAVO12: graven or not
No comments:
Post a Comment