Thursday, December 15, 2005

"...and the good guys hate the bad guys, and we call this making history..."

Yesterday I went to see King Kong.  If you have to choose between a root channel and seeing King Kong at the Movie Theatre, call your dentist.  It is the worst film I have seen YTD (and that includes all the junk on cable).  I am all for the suspension of belief, but I don't want belief to be "hung by the neck till it's dead..." 

 

"You might not like it now but you will..."

 

Did I mention that I am the biggest Adam Ant fan in all of Missouri?  I'm pretty sure I have a shot at the biggest fan in all of the MidWest...but I don't want to seem the braggart.  "Dirk wears white socks"...ok I'm done being a New Wave Nerd.

 

Why do I like Adam Ant so much?  That's easy, Adam was different and he made it easier for me to be different.  Someone else already was...

 

David<~~~~~~~~~~as different as they come

(I look normal don't I?  heeheheeheheehehee...)

 

I'm listening to the REDUEX Cd right now, "MOHAWK"!  Ok I wasn't done being a New Wave Nerd...

 

...two drummers, how can you not like that sound?

 

Just got off from work, I have my eyes closed and I'm listening to Adam Ant original recordings and it doesn't get much better than this...

 

(all quotations are song lyrics by adam)

No comments:

Post a Comment