Monday, August 22, 2005

I found this picture on the internet

So You know...

 

Walking along a hedgerow

passing by the gate you know

Spying a little man just so

working on a shoe you know

Know of him by his clothes

get my share of loot you know

Catching him before he blows

gonna get some gold you know

The lies he tells sure do grow

never set him down you know

Clutch him close till he throws

down his beloved pot you know

Snatching pearls up in a row

Grabbing lots of gold you know

Set him down, now he blows

Yes I'm rich so you know

As he leaves a curse he throws

bad deal I made so you know

Now all my life is full of woe

tricky he is so you know

Now my beard it does grow

nothing left to have you know

Curse the day I met this Trow

ruined my life so you know...

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment