Tuesday, August 9, 2005

His name is Brian

 

His name is Brian

 

His name is Brian

he looks like me

a little fella

just turned three

He laughs a lot

and runs around

sometimes trips

and hits the ground

I pick him up

and I dust him off

wipe his tears

and send him off

I love my boy

he is my life

but in order to have him

I need a wife

Brian's just whimsy

Brian's just a thought

I really love children

I think about it a lot

I hope to find her

Brian's Mother's near

I can just feel it

a woman to call me dear

I want to build a family

I want to start my life

So Brian if you read this

I guess I found my wife

So go hug your Mother

and tell her she's great

Without her here

It would have been too late

I love you Brian

I love you my son

I couldn't wait to see you

now let's go have some fun...

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment