Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Evansville Training Trip is cursed, CURSED I SAY!

Well I made it to Evansville finally, it's starting to look like a Hee Haw episode..."If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all".  Here is a running total of the issues I have run into trying to go to this training...

 

1)     The Regional Asst. forgot to book my travel arrangements two weeks ago

2)     Due to interviewing management candidates my training was delayed by 1 week, so I was not prepared to go to Evansville and get my MOD training

3)     My Mod training is delayed one week

4)     My expense check from my first training trip had not arrived, I have to pay for meals and other expenses out of pocket so I was not prepared to go to Evansville and get my MOD training

5)     My paycheck did not arrive last Friday so I was not prepared to go to Evansville and get my MOD training

6)     My paycheck did not arrive last Saturday so I was not prepared to go to Evansville and get my MOD training

7)     My paycheck finally arrives yesterday, delaying my departure for Evansville by one day

8)     The airlines loses my luggage, they promise to deliver it to my room at my hotel

9)     The room was not direct billed correctly so I had to wait 45 minutes till I could check in

10)    ???

 

[tune in faithfull readers for next's week's episode "David gets food poisoning in Indiana"]

 

::sigh::

 

No comments:

Post a Comment