Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I LIVE INSIDE...

I LIVE INSIDE...

 

I live inside my head

and dance in my imagination

imagining lives I might have lead

if I had indulged every infatuation

 

I live inside my heart

and think of things gone by

and wonder where I'd be

if I had only given it a try

 

I live inside my head

wandering down memory lane

looking at possible lives

if I'd sung a different refrain

 

I live inside my heart

not a bad place to be

I'm used to the company

David, myself and me

 

I live inside my head

but wish to travel else where

I look for new adventures

and paths to lead me there

 

I live inside my heart

and laugh out loud a lot

I smile at the possibilities

and am grateful for what I've got

 

I live inside my head

so please cut me some slack

come join in my adventures

I might not be coming back

 

I live inside my heart

and long for a companion

one who loves just like me

not afraid to jump the canyon

 

I live inside my head

seperate from most of the folks

I need a good hearted woman

who will laugh at most of my jokes

 

I live inside my heart

and invite you to come with me

as I walk the roads of whimsy

letting my mind loose to run free

 

I live inside my head

and I want you to come and see

won't you hold my hand

and dance right along beside me

 

Let's have some fun together

there's nothing at all to dread

Friendship, Love, and Laughter

just inside my heart and head...

 

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see there's something still rattling around inside your head. :-P

    You look good skinny by the way, congratulations!

    Sorry I couldn't make it to the grand opening, life has been very, very busy...and I know that's no excuse.

    Hang in there and keep up the good fight Davo, you're doing good things.

    If you don't know who this is...there's something seriously wrong with you.  Suffice it to say I know far more about frying donuts than I ever wanted to.

    ReplyDelete