Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'm editing my journal and cleaning up old entries...

My Heart Knows You

 

The random melody of wind chimes

swaying in the breeze

on a warm spring morning

that is how my heart knows you

The musical laughter of a little boy

as he watches a ladybug

take flight from his fingertips

that is how my heart knows you

The tiny flashes of light on wave tips

moving across an autumn lake

as the sun goes down

that is how my heart knows you

The stark outline of a bare forest

standing still and quiet in a field of snow

at midnight with a full moon

that is how my heart knows you

 

1 comment:

  1. I seriousily just avoided the temptation to edit this poem.  I have to let them go and quit trying to mess with them to make them perfect...Lord knows I'm not!  DAS

    ReplyDelete