Yay! My bank made a mistake and took $700.00 out of my account. Ouch! Somebody else wrote a counter check and the cashier put down my account number instead of the correct one. I'm so glad I am a big guy with distinctive handwriting (so they could check the camera logs and look at the check to verify my sig). I found out as I was making a purchase at Walgreens. Not cool. The one good thing was I finally signed up for on-line banking and I was able to find the error and badger my bank till they gave me back my money and took off the $150.00 of overdraft fees! I fought the law and I won! A big hug and kiss to Deb for her help with setting up my account (imagine a Neanderthal sitting on his cavefloor banging two rocks together, and you have a pretty good idea of me on my laptop!). I am fired up! Now to pay some bills...
No comments:
Post a Comment