David<~~~~~~was shaking when I opened the shipping box
Monday, July 25, 2011
Truth be told...
I am not talented or patient enough to attempt to assemble my new bike on my own. I have to borrow the considerable talents of Tiffany's Dad in order to ride my bike. It arrived today via UPS and I carried all 63 lbs of it down to my apartment. I opened the box to look at it but I did not remove any parts so that it will travel safely to Imperial MO for assembly. So I won't be able to actually ride the bike untill Thursday morning at the earliest. Cross your fingers. Today my rear tail light showed up and after Mickey Dee's I'm heading to the hardware store to find a replacement bolt for the reflector that I'm installing on my back fender. Needless to say, I am very excited about my new bike...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment