THIS IS WHAT I LEARNED:
1st Half of my ride: Downhill baby!
2nd Half of my ride: All uphill dude...
1st Half of my ride: I feel like I'm 12 again!
2nd Half of my ride: I feel like I'm 45 years old...1st Half of my ride: The Honeysuckle is intoxicatingly sweet!
2nd Half of my ride: The Honeysuckle is sickeningly sweet...
1st Half of my ride: Two people said "I love your bike!"
2nd Half of my ride: Nobody talks to you while biking...
1st Half of my ride: Love this old rusted Ironworks!
2nd Half of my ride: Already seen the old Ironworks...
1st Half of my ride: Goes by incredibly fast!
2nd Half of my ride: Goes by incredibly slow...
1st Half of my ride: My heart is singing!
2nd Half of my ride: My butt is complaining...
1st Half of my ride: I will definitely ride Grants Trail again!
2nd Half of my ride: I will definitely ride Grants Trail again...
No comments:
Post a Comment