I'm counting this entry as a Thursday entry because I haven't gone to bed yet. Perfectly logical. Today my best friend (you know him as Mailman) brought me my Tactical Vest. I wanted a XXL, but had to settle for an XL. Little tight, if wishes were horses, even beggars would ride. Giddy-up! I also received my BIOHAZARD patch. In a perfect world my best friend would bring me my Roarke's Drift t-shirt, Russian Naval Officers Watch and Bumble Bee Ring. No chance I'm going to get my American Flag Patch in time. I may still get the mollee pouches, who knows. I hauled my ill-gotten loot over to Tiffany's and she helped me assemble my Saturday Costume. ::stares at myself in a hand mirror:: I look EXCELLENT in this costume. Hopefully people get the jokes and references in my costumes. I'll have pictures taken and post'm asap. I still have to finish painting my Cuca Bug. I have given up on the slung Shotgun, it's too much/heavy/I can't figure out how to attach the sling. Oy vey, que sera sera, put your left foot in...
David<~~~~~~~~~~~~tired puppy
No comments:
Post a Comment