- Paid a
SchwinnDealer almost $700 and was made to wait a month and a half to finally find out fromSchwinnthey were never going to give me the bike I ordered.Schwinn'sMotto "Where Customer Service is #5! - Chain guard come loose while riding, that was interesting.
- Improperly assembled wheel at the
SchwinnFactory caused a flat front tire which ruined my ride. - Poorly designed saddle fails while I'm biking and has to be replaced.
At this point I'm just waiting for the frame to snap in two or the high pitched squeal of the chain's failure to attract a pack of rabid dogs that rip off my legs and then devour them. In case a
My next bike (and sooner rather than later the way things are going) will be a Workman. I'm going to give the boys at the Bicycle Factory some interesting challenges. We'll see if they are up for it...
Imagine this...
PLUS this...
![]() |
| (I'm going to have them add a brushed metal panel filling up the upper portion of the bike frame) |
I have a love/hate relationship with
IN SUMMARY
Nails on a blackboard
Exposed tooth nerve
Smell of burning hair


No comments:
Post a Comment