I am not looking for the perfect woman, just the woman that is perfect for me. I was a poseur till I figured out that the counter culture was just as snobby as the Frat Boys. I worked for KB Toys for 14 yrs and I am now the Store Manager of a big box retailer. Family is important to me, and I want one of my own (my biological clock is Big Ben)! I am looking for a friend, a girlfriend, a lover, a fiance, a wife, and a mother for my children. I have experienced failures in my life and many great successes, I prefer the latter. I'm a pretty "Take Charge" kind of a guy ::shrugs:: it's what I am good at. I always try to do the right thing, and I am polite to a fault. I do not drink alcohol nor do I smoke. In the group shot photo: it's Shamu, my brother's ex-step children, My Mom, and some goofy guy on the back. I watch people. The other day while driving, I saw a woman with her bare feet sticking out of the passenger window of the car she was riding in, and she was laughing. Things like that make me smile...
David<~~~~~~~~~~~getting right back on the horse!
(too goofy to know any better I guess)
I'm not sure what my advice means to you these days, but I am going to give it to you any way. That's what friends do.
ReplyDeleteThere is one typo - Should be "I saw a woman".
I am afraid the reference to Big Ben maybe a bit scary.
Don't use the Sea World pic. Use a new pic since you have lost all that weight. I think the old pic doesn't do you justice.
I love the reference to the woman sticking her feet out the window.
Thanx Rachel...
ReplyDeleteDAS