Today at work I had a visit from my boss, first of two days and it went very well. I leave work and scoot on home and as I get out of my car I stop and listen. I swear I can hear it. I walk over to my mailbox and open it. Inside is the normal amount of mail, mostly bills for Ray, but the very last is one for me. It's from the Court and I smile. I take my treasure and walk up the drive grinning like a fool. Inside I open the letter and I have a court date on Feb. 6th for the Final Divorce Proceedings. I can't describe the amount of noise that I make, but after galloping around my house for a bit I stop in my kitchen and become very still... the sound of wind chimes fills my heart with joy. If you stop and listen real carefully, you can hear me smiling even now. I have my whole life ahead of me...
David<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~a happy man
No comments:
Post a Comment