Thursday, November 30, 2006

I just bought a new CD

NEW ORDER 

 

my life is in a New Order

but I stand on CEREMONY again

I lead the PROCESSION of fools

while EVERYTHING'S GONE GREEN

the TEMPTATION is to allow

myself a BLUE MONDAY

and to wallow in CONFUSION

while THIEVES LIKE US

steal THE PERFECT KISS

a whole SUB-CULTURE

of SHELLSHOCK cases

and the STATE OF THE NATION

is a BIZARRE LOVE TRIANGLE

and my TRUE FAITH

hasn't existed since 1963

and TOUCHED BY THE HAND OF GOD

I spin

move my feet to the beat

and look towards the floor

the music moves me

and I dance my cares away

in my head it's 1984

and all my successes

and all my failures

are still before me

and I miss that time

when I didn't know

how this feels

so I put on a song

spin again

move my feet to the beat

and dance in my dreams again

 

by das nov two thousand and six

 

 

David<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~a good dancer!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment