I went to the Missouri Botanical Garden to see the hand blown glass exhibit by CHIHULY. It was my first time ever to visit the Garden. While going down the stairs to the bathroom in one of the buildings I ran into my stepson. He said something weird to me, I don't remember what it was though. I think he was kind of taken aback at running into me there. I was speechless. He has grown so tall and he has lost a lot of weight, he looks great. On the way back upstairs I said "Hello" to him and his Dad before I went into the Cafe to buy some bottled water (it was a hot one that day). I didn't quite know what to do, so I tried not to make a big deal out of it and slipped past him and his sister as I continued on my walking tour of the Garden. I saw them two more times that day. I never was facing the right way when I went past my step daughter so I didn't get to say hello to her, I wish I had. They are great kids, I miss them.
DAVID<~~~~~~~Family Man (without a family)
No comments:
Post a Comment