Saturday, June 24, 2006

and for the record, AOL is incompetent...

    After work today I drove to the STL Mills Mall (David<~~child of the Eighties) to see The Omen,  I slept thru it.  I popped into the Games Workshop (David<~~UBERnerd) and picked up the new White Dwarf and a "Fallen Giant" Template.  Suffered thru the mediocre service at Tony Roma's Ribs (David<~~loves their Onion Loaf) and watched all the un supervised High School dropouts act the fool and use vulgar language at the top of their voices.  On the way home it started to rain and that tends to point me toward melancholy so I jotted this down...

 

What will the 'Half Full Man' do,

and how can he hope for more?

When all his dreams are dashed,

and hope is poured out on the floor?

 

     My Roomie has a keg and invited his cousins over to drink it with him.  I waved at them on the back porch as I headed to my den.  Now I'm pecking away on my laptop and chewing on my pen...

 

 

 

David<~~~~~on a Saturday Night (what a player I am...)

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment