Sunday, January 1, 2006

jotting things down...

Today I hit a double feature.  I saw Memoirs of a Geisha and Chronicles again.  Memoirs is a great love story, but be forwarned.  This movie about prostitutes has NO nudity (grumble grumble mumble).  The other day my buddy Lynn dropped into the store and we went out for lunch.  She was the first person that knew me from before to see me lately.  First thing she said to me was, "you have lost weight"...::HUGE GRIN::  The other day I was leaving work and I pulled up to the stop light at the intersection in front of my store and I notice something rolling past my car.  It continued on past the two cars in front of me and then spiraled into a pancake spin like quarters do when they lose momentum.  I'm staring at one of my hubcaps.  "Damn, I have a nerd car again".  I'm tired, I should be in bed, but I'm not...

 

David at 11:52pm on New Year's Day, and my eyes are feeling heavy and I have this stupid slack jaw look on my face...

No comments:

Post a Comment