Tuesday, May 24, 2005

THINGS DON'T HAVE TO BE NASTY...

 

 

THINGS DON'T HAVE TO BE NASTY

 

Things don't have to be nasty

You don't have to be so cruel

I shouldn't expect anything different

and I'm definitly done playing the fool

Things don't have to be nasty

You don't have to make things worse

I really shouldn't be all that surprised

that my family you've started to curse

Things don't have to be nasty

insults are what you love to throw

I'm just going to mind my own business

grab my things, pack up and go

Things don't have to be nasty

you keep repeating your mistakes

always trying to put me down

and my spirit you strive to break

Things don't have to be nasty

and I don't have to put up with you

I'm leaving for a better life

something positive healthy and new

Things don't have to be nasty

but that is all you know

insults threats and anger

who knew you'd stoop so low

So now I'm out of the picture

and who will you insult now

Things don't have to be nasty

but that is all that you know how...

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment