Thursday, May 12, 2005

the Life of a Bachelor

Howdy everyone!

     Today I was over at Ray's house all day helping Vito (from Palermo, not kidding) install three ceiling fans.  You know that guy that is real handy around the house, imagine him standing next to you.  I'm the guy waving at you from across the county line.  After we were done I swept up and took a nap on the couch. 

     I am so tired lately.  I fear it's official, I'm depressed.  Something woke me out of a sound sleep and I saw a teenager wearing a black tee shirt (and walking like my step-son) and followed by a kindergarden aged little blonde girl passing in front of Ray's house.  My step kids have two relatives living real close to Ray's house.  I was off of the sofa like a shot.  They would have no reason to walk past Ray's house, and I'm thinking, "They want to talk to me".  I bolt out of the door to catch up to them only to discover it is a neighbor man and his daughter walking about.  David<~~~~~~Fool! 

     I am going to miss my step-kids.  Today was not a good day I'm afraid.  And here I sit eating Cheetos and typing on my laptop with 'Yellow 6' stained fingers.  HA!  The life of a Bachelor...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment