- My favorite Marlin Fishing cap came from LL BEAN (but they no longer make them!)
- My second favorite Marlin Fishing cap came from Quaker Marine Supply (out of business!)
- I just found the original owner of Quaker Marine Supply on eBay (notice the new cap!)
- My first Matt & Kim concert I went with Tiffany (and she hated it because they cussed!)
- My second Matt & Kim concert the speaker tower went out halfway thru the concert (no way!)
- I now have a third chance to see MATT & KIM (notice the new tix!)
- The first time I found this CHUCK BERRY shirt they didn't have my size (crap!)
- The second time I found this CHUCK BERRY shirt they didn't have my size (crap crap!)
- They just received new stock of my favorite CHUCK BERRY shirt (notice the new shirt!)
![]() |
| MATT & KIM Fri May the 8th 8pm |

No comments:
Post a Comment