Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Two celebrity deaths have really bothered me...
The first was John Denver. I really love his music and I followed his career and the success he earned. When he ditched his falling plane in the water off of the beach it really upset me. I miss John. A bit ago Robin Williams died. Robin starred in my favorite movie THE WORLD ACCORDING TO GARP. My favorite movie and my favorite actor. I can only guess what is going to happen when Adam Ant dies. I don't know these celebrities. I have never met them. But when I'm feeling down, a good story, a good movie and good music can change my mood. John, Robin and Adam have positively effected my life in a real way. I love them for that. Here is a post from a much better blogger than I about the death of Robin Williams...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment