258 lbs
![]() |
| (Momma Turtle burying her eggs right next to the bike trail) |
![]() |
| (It had rained the night before so she decided it was a good day to lay her eggs) |
![]() |
| (Good job Momma Turtle, I'll keep an eye on your nest for you!) |
- I have biked every single day since last Monday (Friday July 6th doesn't count)
- My appetite has increased w/ exercise and my weight has decreased w/ exercise (current weight posted above)
- Found a Momma Turtle covering up her nest while out biking (various pictures posted above)
- No one has passed me on the bike trail while I've been biking for over a year now (there were a couple of close calls though:
gangs of 10-speeders in slick suits and a retiree moving flat out in a Recumbent Bicycle)
- At the end of my ride I discovered one of my fingerless bike gloves sitting on the ground behind my car (*)
- Driving home I noticed in my rear view mirror that the top flap of my bike bag was flapping in the wind (*)
- Last night's storm lowered the temperature by 15 degrees (and made a huge mess on the bike trail)
- I like that the Valley Park PD patrols the bike trails (even if it is inconvenient dodging cop cars on the trail)
- When I work out it is a combination of Weightlifting and Bicycling (Rambler weighs over 75 lbs)
- I think of myself as a Cruiser (bicycling as a way of life and as a fashion statement, David is stylin')
- I dropped my MP3 handlebar Speaker Bag and it no longer works (but it may just need new batteries)
- I may actually prefer biking with only 1 ear bud (listening to music AND maintaining situational awareness)
* actually the same bike ride



No comments:
Post a Comment