- QUITTING CUSSING
- MORE TOLERANT
- LESS JUDGEMENTAL
I'm watching a lot of Republican Presidency Candidate coverage, cussing too much, and writing really negative/hateful blog entries. I just went through my journal and removed the uglier blog posts. Quitting cussing is really hard. For one thing I like cussing. I like the instant gratification of the release of it. I think of it as "blasting" something. Usually while watching TV I blurt out the most offensive thing I can think of to insult the person I'm looking at. Really ugly. If I was ever filmed "blasting" the TV it would probably turn your stomach. You can't be a Liberal and be Intolerant. I am a Liberal, so I have to improve myself and quit the behaviors that make me look the ogre. Nice guys don't cuss, judge people, and are intolerant....
![]() |
| (don't want to be this guy) |
DAVID<~~~~~~~~TRYING to be a better person

No comments:
Post a Comment