(stock photo of my new bicycle)
Long story of why I had to switch bicycles....
(this is the short version)
- David loves Schwinn Cruisers
- David orders & pays for Schwinn's most expensive Cruiser
- David waits two weeks for new bike to arrive
- David calls Schwinn Dealer to figure out the delivery delay of new bike
- David discovers Schwinn's most expensive Cruiser has been out of stock since April
- David's girlfriend finds the correct bike in stock in Ft. Myers Florida and contacts Schwinn Dealer
- David is to be contacted by the Schwinn Dealer
- David waits one week
- David calls Schwinn Dealer
- David is assured by the Schwinn Dealer that the transfer will be arranged by the Schwinn Rep
- David is to be contacted by the Schwinn Rep
- David waits one week
- David calls Schwinn Dealer
- David is to be contacted by the Schwinn Rep
- David waits one week
- David calls Ft. Myers Florida Schwinn Dealer and discovers they know nothing about a transfer
- David takes his receipt into Schwinn Dealer and gets his money back
- David still loves Schwinn Cruisers
- David buys an inexpensive Schwinn Cruiser from K-Mart
- David names his bike "Meremac Jack"
- David begins riding his bike
(they won't be making the bicycle I really wanted until maybe 2012, or I may buy a restored vintage bike)
David<~~~~~~~disappointed in Schwinn's horrible customer service
David<~~~~~~~really LOVES riding his new bicycle
PS: on last night's ride I wore my double propeller baseball cap and I made those baby's spin!

No comments:
Post a Comment