HOWDY FAITHFUL READERS,
This weekend was a lot of fun. On Saturday I took my girlfriend to MIZZOU to show her my old stomping grounds. I don't think I could have picked a hotter day of the year to goose march her around Downtown Columbia Missouri. On Sunday I attended a local Reptile Show and picked up a baby Solomon Island Eyelash Frog. I named him "Santa". His relative is pictured here.
Santa is a pale translucent white, you can see some of his internal organs thru his skin. I have him in a temporary plastic Vivarium untill I can fatten him up some, then he is going in with Mr. and Mrs. Walenda. I decided to do an "Asian" Vivarium (Malaysia and the Solomon Islands). The other Vivarium (to be purchased at a latter date), will be my "Madagascar" Vivarium. My frog family continues to grow...
DAVID<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Herper
No comments:
Post a Comment