Monday, April 10, 2006

I had an annoying guy putting comments on my journal today

While I was in BA, some random guy started putting these rude hateful comments on my journal.  Idiot didn't realize that I have an Alert set up so that I know when someone posts a comment.  I erased the "Hate Speech" as soon as he typed it.  He couldn't figure out how I knew...::shakes head at stupidity::  I also put my responses to his posting on my journal.  I control the content in here ::shrugs:: he needs to get some common sense and learn how to function in a polite society...

 

DAVID AUSTIN SMITH

04/10/06 AT 11:28PM

 

1 comment:

  1. The guy that likes to put "hate speech" posts in the comment section of my journal is at it again.  LOL!  I think the TOS he got for it must have stung a tad.  He is now posting comments underneath a different screen name.  What a maroon...  You keep posting buddy, and I'll keep reporting you and erasing, let's have a race to see who AOL dumps off line first.  Ready?  Set...GO!  (and for the record, I have had this journal since 2003 and not once, NOT ONCE has a stranger put a comment on my journal.  Hmmmmmmmm I did get into an arguement with someone in BA, interesting.)  DAS

    ReplyDelete