Saturday, July 10, 2004

I'm all moved in to Trish's house, YAY!

HERE ARE TWO POEMS THAT I WROTE AT MIZZOU, THESE ARE THE ORIGINAL VERSIONS OF THOSE POEMS.  I TRIED TO RECREATE THEM LATER, AND I GUESS MY MEMORY ISN'T AS GOOD AS I THOUGHT IT WAS...LOL!

 

I REMEMBER

i dreamed of you

just a glimpse i remember

looking so beautiful

such a silken presence

brushed your cheek against mine

just a glimpse i remember

i dreamed of you

 

The Summer Storm

Summer winds do blow cold

when they come on like a sigh

And when the clouds come rolling in

they put a tear in my eye

A lonely heart beats the time

of the thunder in the sky

And when the rains come falling down

they trace a pathway from my eye

And I know that without my love

like the storm

I must surly die

 

AND THIS POEM I WORTE FOR MY STORE MANAGERS ON HALLOWEEN...

 

MY VOICEMAIL POEM FOR HALLOWEEN

Pumpkins carved

and candy corn

Ghosts are fed

and Goblins born

Spooks are running

doorbells ringing

Tricks advoiding

treats are bringing

"What are you?"

"Your costume's a scream!"

"A Fireman?"

"HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!"

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment