Ode to The Women of BA...
Sunny, Susan, Cater and Bates...
gotta list them all before it's too late!
Shannon, Smoo, Kriz and Bren...
gotta remember them all from way back when!
Lee, Bobbe, Kali and Dark...
and it started out as such a lark!
Ori, Tantra, Bama and Crys...
hope I don't miss any off the list!
ODB, Persian, Cuz and Not...
I just know there is one I must of forgot!
Missy, Caitlin, Kitty and Tersa...
I can't think of anything worsa!
Foxy, Sat, Mount and Luna...
better to finish this late rather than sooner!
Dor, Rhonda, Apes and Kes...
have to do good, can't do any less!
Barb, Meow, Beby and Danil...
before these women I do kneel!
I have known you all for almost a year...
and thanks to you for loaning me your ear.
Beauty one, and engaging all...
and for a few of you, my heart did fall!
So good luck to you,
to you and your...
hugs and kisses to all,
I'm out the door!
Hugs and kisses right back at you... Thank you for this tribute to all your female friends in BA. If I were clever enough to write a poem about you, I would include a line that described your intense talent of making people feel special. We definately are a diverse bunch, but if we girls have nothing else in common, then it can be said that it was you who tied us together in a poetic bond.
ReplyDeleteRespectfully yours,
Susan