Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I am in a pickle, an embarrassment of riches...

(Don't forget I am a professional poet, Mt. Olive once paid me in free pickles)

The girlfriend is a travel agent and has access to discount fares and she has even won free charter plane tickets to Cancun.  To celebrate her 40th Birthday we will be taking an almost free trip to the Yucatan Pennisula in Mexico and staying at two seperate all inclusive resorts.  Ziplines, swimming with dolphins, climbing pyramids, the whole schmear...
A World Heritage Site!

Yesterday they announced that Adam Ant will be touring America immediatily after we return and I want to do the whole VIP Experience and meet my favorite Performer.  I don't think I can swing an international trip and a Chicago Concert that close together.  This sucks...
(I want to meet Adam so bad)

No comments:

Post a Comment