Saturday, March 14, 2015

new New NEW!

  1. My favorite Marlin Fishing cap came from LL BEAN (but they no longer make them!)
  2. My second favorite Marlin Fishing cap came from Quaker Marine Supply (out of business!)
  3. I just found the original owner of Quaker Marine Supply on eBay (notice the new cap!)

  1. My first Matt & Kim concert I went with Tiffany (and she hated it because they cussed!)
  2. My second Matt & Kim concert the speaker tower went out halfway thru the concert (no way!)
  3. I now have a third chance to see MATT & KIM (notice the new tix!)

  1. The first time I found this CHUCK BERRY shirt they didn't have my size (crap!)
  2. The second time I found this CHUCK BERRY shirt they didn't have my size (crap crap!)
  3. They just received new stock of my favorite CHUCK BERRY shirt (notice the new shirt!)
MATT & KIM Fri May the 8th 8pm

No comments:

Post a Comment