Saturday, March 14, 2015
I put up two 6" x 3" Patriotic Fans on my balcony railings every year on April 5th. My original set was sun burned and my upstairs neighbor managed to actually burn a cigarette hole in one, so they needed replacing. I have a new set on order. I usually take them down on the 4th of July.
- My favorite Marlin Fishing cap came from LL BEAN (but they no longer make them!)
- My second favorite Marlin Fishing cap came from Quaker Marine Supply (out of business!)
- I just found the original owner of Quaker Marine Supply on eBay (notice the new cap!)
- My first Matt & Kim concert I went with Tiffany (and she hated it because they cussed!)
- My second Matt & Kim concert the speaker tower went out halfway thru the concert (no way!)
- I now have a third chance to see MATT & KIM (notice the new tix!)
- The first time I found this CHUCK BERRY shirt they didn't have my size (crap!)
- The second time I found this CHUCK BERRY shirt they didn't have my size (crap crap!)
- They just received new stock of my favorite CHUCK BERRY shirt (notice the new shirt!)
|MATT & KIM Fri May the 8th 8pm|
|Snapping Turtle: "Hey Buddy. Wanna to hear a joke?"|
|Me: 'You're a pretty good comedian, can I take a picture with you?'|
Snapping Turtle: "Sure!"
|Sea Turtle: "That's nothing I have a better joke!"|
Me: 'Lay it on me'
Sea Turtle: "Lean in close and I'll whisper it into your ear"
|Sea Turtle: "Told you it was better"|