Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Two celebrity deaths have really bothered me...

The first was John Denver.  I really love his music and I followed his career and the success he earned.  When he ditched his falling plane in the water off of the beach it really upset me.  I miss John.  A bit ago Robin Williams died.  Robin starred in my favorite movie THE WORLD ACCORDING TO GARP.  My favorite movie and my favorite actor.  I can only guess what is going to happen when Adam Ant dies.  I don't know these celebrities.  I have never met them.  But when I'm feeling down, a good story, a good movie and good music can change my mood.  John, Robin and Adam have positively effected my life in a real way.  I love them for that.  Here is a post from a much better blogger than I about the death of Robin Williams...



No comments:

Post a Comment