Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Zedonks and Future Islands

OK, I'm weird.  I admit it.  I search the internet for exotic animals almost on a daily basis.  Mainly for the frogs I'm interested in but occasionally I find things like this...

THIS is a Zedonk, a hybrid between a Zebra and a Donkey.  I want one.
I also like to wander around YouTube and they have a good track record for suggesting things I might be interested in, mainly bands.  They turned me onto this...




I'm also a big fan of LATE NIGHT WITH DAVID LETTERMAN and good ol' Dave has turned me onto 3 cool bands recently.  Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Sleigh Bells and as of last night:

FUTURE ISLANDS! 



Future Islands - Seasons (Waiting On You) [Live... by eidurrasmussen

1 comment:

  1. NEWS FLASH! I purchased a ticket to LOUFEST in Sept just to see FUTURE ISLANDS perform the above song...

    ReplyDelete