Monday, March 25, 2013

BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN!

This is a picture of my new bicycle saddle.  I had a large Serfas saddle that I thought was 14" across.  I discovered the RavX saddle and it had all the features of my original saddle and was much cheaper.  Because of my weight I am hard on my bicycle and on my saddles.  My Serfas saddle had come loose by the nose and I can longer use it or ride RAMBLER.  I picked up my new RavX on ebay and got a really good deal on it.  It arrived the other day and...

OhMyGod! 
 
It is HUGE!  My new saddle hangs 2" off of each side of my old saddle.  My Serfas was only 10" across.  Luckily I have a big butt and no one will notice how over sized my new saddle is while I am riding (except when it's loaded on the back of DEERSLAYER).  We just got 12" of snow here in STL and as soon as it all melts I will be flying down the bike trails.  For Christmas my brother got me a video camera mount for my handle bars and gave me his old video camera.  Expect the video asap...
 
14" Baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment