Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Rambler...

(Those of you in the know, know who Rambler is.  Those of you who do not know who Rambler is need to read more of my blog)


Yesterday Tiffany asked me to go biking with her.  Biking is not her thing.  She really was trying to jump start me.  It worked.  Biked 3 miles yesterday and 6 miles today.  I will bike 9 miles tomorrow and 16 miles on Friday (weather permiting).  The 16 miles will be on Grants Trail and all other rides are on the Greenway.  Did I mention that I love my Girlfriend?


Notes on yesterday's ride:
  1. I thought that my butt would be sore after not riding in a long time.  I was wrong.
  2. I thought that I would be exausted after not riding in a long time.  I was wrong.
  3. I thought that I might not want to ride today after not riding in a long time.
I was wrong.

Notes on today's ride:

  1. I love riding my bike.
  2. I love listening to music as I ride my bike.
  3. I love watching my flags flutter in the wind as I listen to music as I ride my bike.
  4. I love watching Nature as I ride down the bikepath.
  5. I love watching other people as I ride down the bikepath.
  6. I love watching the Meremac River as I ride down the bikepath.

Twigs decide to become garter snakes and race off as I ride down the bikepath!


David<~~~~~~~~~loves riding his bike!

(Anyone guess the name of David's bike?)







No comments:

Post a Comment