Tuesday, February 7, 2012

THE SPACE BETWEEN






The Space Between

Verse:

Maybe if you hold my hand as we walk through

I know I can trust you

Here now we go again

I want to help you understand the world that I know

Surrounded by angels

Here now we go again

Pre-chorus:

And in the dark our eyes never know if they will see again

But when the stars come out I can feel the light creeping in

Once again

Chorus:

oh, oh

oh, oh

Verse:

Music playing in my head feels like something

I recall loving

Here play it once again

There must have been a melody I can't remember

I only know the beat beat beat

Here play it once again

Pre-chorus:

And in the dark our eyes never know if they will see again

But when the stars come out I can feel the light creeping in

Once again

Chorus:

oh, oh

oh,oh

You and I,

Living in the space between

You and I,

Living in the space between

Bridge:

If I ever see the light of day,

I'll never close my eyes again

But lift my head,

And soak it in

Chorus

oh, oh

oh,oh

You and I,

Living in the space between

You and I,

Living in the space between

You and I,

Living in the space between

You and I,

Living in the space between

No comments:

Post a Comment