Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm still working on improving myself...

  1. QUITTING CUSSING
  2. MORE TOLERANT
  3. LESS JUDGEMENTAL

I'm watching a lot of Republican Presidency Candidate coverage, cussing too much, and writing really negative/hateful blog entries.  I just went through my journal and removed the uglier blog posts.  Quitting cussing is really hard.  For one thing I like cussing.  I like the instant gratification of the release of it.  I think of it as "blasting" something.  Usually while watching TV I blurt out the most offensive thing I can think of to insult the person I'm looking at.  Really ugly.  If I was ever filmed "blasting" the TV it would probably turn your stomach.  You can't be a Liberal and be Intolerant.  I am a Liberal, so I have to improve myself and quit the behaviors that make me look the ogre.  Nice guys don't cuss, judge people, and are intolerant....

(don't want to be this guy)


DAVID<~~~~~~~~TRYING to be a better person



No comments:

Post a Comment